Sunday, September 8, 2013

I don't know what's exactly going on in my mind.I am unable to understand why I am feeling so strange but one thing is for sure that i am one step closer in knowing myself who I am.
Have you ever asked this question "WHO ARE YOU?"Think...think again !Yes you are a human,a girl/boy but these are your physical identity ,what about the real you, your real identity?when you are deprived of all your materialistic things of worlds then what remains with you that is the REAL YOU.
Well you can't get the full answer in first go and if it is the first time you are considering this then I guess its impossible to get any answer. :)
Ironical isn't it we don't even know who i am! Well, knowing one's dislike and likes is way too far knowing oneself.We often complain that nobody understands us,nobody loves us,we don't get enough respect but have you ever asked yourself that whether you know yourself ,do u understand yourself full ,do u give yourself enough respect?
Are you the one who is the right person for you with whom you will love to fall in love !

WELCOME TO THE ADVENTUROUS JOURNEY OF INTROSPECTION :UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY OF WHO YOU ARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment